Sunshine Coast Community Events
- TheCaloundra Music Festivaltakes place in October every year and features live music, street theatre, and family-friendly activities.
- TheNoosa Festival of Surfingtakes place in March and attracts world-class surfers to its competitions.
- TheGinger Flower and Food Festivaltakes place in January and showcases the region's diverse flora, culinary arts, and horticulture.
- TheWoodford Folk Festivaltakes place over six days and nights, from December 27 to January 1 and features music, dance, theatre, comedy, circus, spoken word, film, food and craft workshops, and visual arts.
- TheMaroochy Music and Visual Arts Festivaltakes place in September and is a one-day event featuring Australian musicians, artists, and performers.
- TheBlackall 100run takes place in October and is a trail race that takes runners through some of the Sunshine Coast's most beautiful and challenging terrain.
- TheMary Valley Country Harvest Festivaltakes place in May and celebrates the region's agricultural community with farmer's markets, workshops, and farm tours.
- TheSunshine Coast Marathon takes place in August and attracts thousands of runners to its flat and fast course along the coastline.
- TheAustralian Body Art Festivaltakes place in April and features body art competitions, workshops, and demonstrations.
Events in Sunshine Coast and Customers searching for You