Sunshine Coast Local Services
Sunshine Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Sunshine Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Sunshine Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Sunshine Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Sunshine Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Sunshine Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Sunshine Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Sunshine Coast and a Place to Meet
The sunshinecoast.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast, located in Queensland, Australia is a popular tourist destination due to its natural beauty and varied attractions. Here are some interesting facts about this city:
1. Sunshine Coast encompasses a total area of approximately 2,300 square kilometers and is home to over 350,000 people.
2. The area was originally inhabited by the Gubbi Gubbi people, who refer to the area as "Kabi".
3. The city's largest industry is tourism, which generates over $2 billion AUD annually.
4. The Sunshine Coast is home to over 100 kilometers of pristine beaches, which are popular for surfing, swimming, and sunbathing.
5. The Sunshine Coast is also home to an extensive network of walking and hiking trails, including the Hinterland Great Walk and Noosa National Park.
6. The city is named after the iconic Sunshine Coast, a coastal region stretching from the city of Caloundra to the Cooloola section of the Great Sandy National Park.
7. The region experiences a subtropical climate, characterized by warm summers and mild winters.
8. The Sunshine Coast is known for its thriving arts and cultural scene, with numerous festivals, markets, and events taking place throughout the year.
9. The city is also home to a number of wildlife sanctuaries and conservation parks, including the Australia Zoo and the Underwater World aquarium.
10. The Sunshine Coast is well-connected to the rest of Australia, with a major airport located in nearby Maroochydore offering domestic and international flights.